Monday, June 22, 2009

In the air


Time for an update with some new material from some really huge names. Have been amazed by the latest works, is it the summer air the reason for this? If so, may the summer never end!

Beam vs Frog - Rocka (Dee & Crane Remix)
A rockin' electro track. Really heavy sh*t!

Sylver - Foreign Affair (Hardwell Remix)
Really nice track by hardwell. A big sound with a nice and calm vocal. AWESOME STUFF!

U-GiN - your body my body (let`s all chant 2009)
Another electro track with a very high tempo. Not my taste normally, but there's something about it that I love.

TV Rock feat. Rudy - In The Air (Axwell Remix)

Well, what to say. It has been a while since I've heard such a great track with such power and elegance that you never want to stop listening. This is one of the best remixes I've heard in a while. LISTEN & ENJOY! Big ups Axwell.

Tommy Trash - My Eternity (John Dahlback Remix)

Really nice beat! Love this track, it's flawless. To be fair to John, this track along with "In the air" are the best remixes I've heard in a long while.



Cris

No comments:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se