Sunday, October 4, 2009

In your eyes


Hi you house freaks. Hope you all have had another kick ass weekend. First of I wanna say thanks for the uplifting comments in the last post, I appreciate it. It's after all for you guys this site is running. I also wanna thank all of you who've showed their interest and emailed me. I will try to look and respond to all of you as soon as possible. But now i'm gonna post 4 tracks.

EDX - Shy Shy (Avicii Remix)
A really hot track with huge sounds and a beautiful vocal. Avicii has done it again.

Joyce Dennis - Vibed Up (In Your Eyes) (Extended Mix)
Another track containing a powerful and beautiful vocal, along with some freaky and heavy sounds. Really great track.

Kokal - One Way To Go (Original Mix)
This track however doesn't contain any vocal. Great instrumental production!

Patrcic La Funk - Self Control (Micha Moor & Tim Royko Remix)
I don't know how to describe this track but if you are a Moor-fan as myself you know what awaits. Heavy smashing sounds and this track has a kind of eurythmics-sweet dreams sound.


Cris

1 comment:

Virre said...

Vibed up was really great, thanks!

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se