Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Isabel


Steve Angello has released a new great track that you can't miss. I'm gonna post it along with a remix and the Hard intro version of Deadmau5 - Ghost N Stuff and a Dave Darell remix of For an angel by Paul Van Dyk.

Steve Angello - Isabel (Original Mix)
It's so nicely done. Progressive but also very raw in a way. F*cking awesome.

Steve Angello - Isabel (Kim Fai's Tipton Noddle Mafia Remix)
Haven't decided wich one I like better. This one however contains a bit more of that raw-ness I was talking about.

Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff (Hard Intro Version Mix)
Loving this version. I bet i'm not the only one who have been having some trouble finding this one. Anyway, here it is!

Paul Van Dyk - For an angel 09 (Dave Darell Remix)
Classical Dave Darell Remix. Everytime I hear a new Dave Darell Remix it feels like I've heard it before, don't know if that's a good thing. But still, another great work from Dave Darell.


Jason

No comments:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se