Sunday, November 15, 2009

Calm down


Have some great calm tracks I want to share with you all. Some really awesome proggy stuff and a calm remix from BlueIce. Like candy for the ears!


Baby Alice - Pina Colada Boy (DJ Or Kappach Club Mix)
Haha this is one cheesy track. It's catchy and when I hear it I imagine myself at a charter club on Gran Canaria...or just at a girls pre-party.

Julian Wess & Mike Carey - Long Way To Go (Original Mix)
So smooth and calming. Great proggy track!

Mario Ochoa - Close Your Eyez (Original Mix)
Another great progressive track. This one however has a bit rawness and dirty touch.

Timbaland - Ease Off The Liquor (Blueice Radio Edit)
Timbaland is one of my idols. Everything he touches tuns to platinum gold and he has such an ear for hits. This BlueIce remix is calm and dirty. I know many of you will like it!



Cris

No comments:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se