Thursday, May 28, 2009

Music brings people together


Sorry once again for the lack of posts. With Mike & Jason beeing on tour leaving me as the only one in the crew available for posting is the result of this. Even if I have a social life I'll try to be post as much as I can, so bare with me until the boys are back. I know you've been waiting so here's some new tracks with a taste of sand and a warm summer breeze.

Britney Spears - Circus (Mike Candys Remix)
Not my type of track. But I know that many of you like 'em commercial. And this is descent even for me. So I think you'll come to like this one.

R.I.O. - After the Love (Ph Electro Remix)
A really nice summer track. Loving the R.I.O. vocal.

Stim Axel - Dejavu (DJ Zam Radio Edit)
Really funky track if you can adjust to the russian(?) vocal.

Haley - This Is How It Goes (Kaskade's Grand Club Edit)
A smooth and calm track with a very good vocal.

Bodybangers - Sunshine Day (Bigroom Mix)
Another summer track with a funky electro sound.



Cris

No comments:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se