Saturday, May 2, 2009

For sure


Been a while since I posted some new tracks. Have been busy working, but i'm ready to make up for lost time. So here's some new funky tracks for ya.

John Karen - It's alright (Hifi & Format-C Remix)
I'm sure that you'll recognize the vocal. Lovely track, diggin' the instrumental electro part.

The Sound Lovers - Surrender (Double In Face Brazil Ed Caon Tribal Mix)
Not so fond of the vocal. But the instrumental part is heavy. Really liking the drums. HEAVY!

Laurent Wolf feat. Eric Carter - Wash My World (Dim Chris Extended Remix)
I've always liked Laurent Wolf and he doesn't disappoint this time either. Phat track.

Re-Con - Bang 9 (Rekoilz Electro Remix)
What to say. I simply love this one. Very sweet electro, just listen at 2.20.



Mike

No comments:

 
Blogg listad på Bloggtoppen.se